Draft Contract and Cancellation Policy
Your payment covers the use of Lyde Court for the day. This includes the use of Lyde Court for a Civil Ceremony, the hire of the Barn, gardens and grounds. Use of tables and chairs and candles. You are most welcome to add decorations to personalise the venue. Our heating, lighting and sound systems would also be available to you at no extra cost. A changing room will be available in the house. Please note that this does not include the Registrar’s fees which need to be paid directly to the Registrar at Hereford Town Hall.
Catering is not included. All catering must be provided by Lyde Court’s team of professional caterers for all food including Canapés, Wedding Breakfasts, Hog Roasts, evening food, cheese boards etc. Outside caterers are not permitted.
We will run a fully staffed paying bar. The bar, bar-staff and all drinks must be provided by Lyde Court. We will supply a comprehensive selection of wines, ales and ciders for sale for the event.
Entertainment is not included.
Accommodation is not included. At extra cost: A bridal suite and an additional double room is available within Lyde Court; Dormitory style accommodation for up to 100 guests is also available on site in the Oast House.
Camping on site is £20 per person including breakfast. Tents can be pitched from 11am on the day of the event and must be removed by 11am the day following the event. There may be some flexibility on this depending on other bookings.
Weddings & Functions Cancellation Charges
1. Payment in full is required at the time of booking for the use of the barn for a reception and Ceremony.
2. Payment in full is required one month in advance for all other services. e.g. Catering, music etc.
3. Functions cancelled more than 9 months in advance will incur a 25% cancellation fee. 4. Functions cancelled more than 3 months and up to 9 months prior to the wedding will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
5. Cancellations made up to three months prior to the wedding will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
6. We always recommend taking out wedding insurance in the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking.
7. (Charges are calculated as a percentage of the total booking value including extras at the time of cancellation)